Here’s a new piece of work we’re proud of. The lovely folks at Bellevue Grazing approached us recently to help with their marketing. They sell top-of-the-line dorper stud rams. Don’t know what those are? Neither did we until recently. But after spending a day with the Curtis family, we knew that what they were selling was beautiful, superior sheep. They had already purchased ad space in a paper and needed an ad that would quickly get their message across.
As I wrote to them when I emailed the creative through:
Hopefully it speaks for itself but let me explain again my thinking.
1. If they are like the ads in the magazines you gave me, most of the ads in the liftout will be busy, unprofessional and look cheap. They will have lots of copy and bullet points, way too much for people to read in 3 seconds.
2. Your ad will stand out because it looks clean, simple, and classic. It’s confident.
3. The headline is both clever and accurate.
4. The sub-copy on the page quickly and concisely communicates what I believe to be your key value propositions – your rams are managed by Lamplan and you provide a guarantee.
5. In the footer we are driving the call to action – to register on your mailing list so they can receive information about your September auction.
Okay so…. I hope you like it. In fact I hope you love it. I love it. I think it’s worthy of being a poster. And I think it will get you a lot of attention, for all the right reasons.