Are you thinking about creating a podcast to promote your business?
We can help you in a number of ways.
1. We can produce the podcast for you, lock, stock and barrel. We will produce it, record it, edit it, host it, get it into iTunes and market it.
2. We can teach you how to do all of those things for yourself in our Motherlode Podcasting course. The course runs for two hours a week over ten weeks. You will learn:
- How to design a podcast that stands out from the crow;
- What equipment you will need to record and what software to edit your podcast to make it sound professional;
- Tips and tricks on how to use the equipment and software to end up with a professional outcome;
- How to prepare to interview guests so you don’t bore them and your audience;
- How to get your podcast listing into iTunes;
- How to build a large audience for your show;
- How to monetise your podcast using subscriptions and advertising.
What do we know about podcasting?
Cameron Reilly has been producing podcasts since Nov 2004, when he launched the very first Australian podcast.
In Feb 2005 he launched the world’s first podcast network.
In 2015, he produces to very successful podcasts – LIFE OF CAESAR which gets around 120,000 listens each month and is ranked in the Top 100 by iTunes in Australia, the USA, UK and Canada – and LIFE OF ALEXANDER which is a subscriber-only podcast, and was recently featured as the #1 “New & Noteworthy” podcast in iTunes, and generates thousands of dollars each month from listener subscriptions.
If you are interested in either of our podcast services, please fill out our contact form for a quote.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_images_carousel images=”3314,3315″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self” mode=”horizontal” speed=”5000″ slides_per_view=”1″ img_size=”full” autoplay=”yes” wrap=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row]